This Application helps to Import Inventory from xlsx, xls and csv file.
- This application provides facility to import csv, xlsx and xls file to create Inventory adjustments.
- Export the inventory file, fill up the quantity and Re-import same file.
- Supported with less data like you can import inventory with only product name, barcode or Internal Reference (Default code) within same file.
Menu for import invnetory in Inventory module.
- There are four options to import the data from file.
- - you can choose all of them to import by name, (Internal reference) | Default code or Barcode.
- - Addtional options to choose file format and location.
- These options will helps you to import with limited data to avoide creation of multiple files.
- If the file have some product with just name ,bacode or Default code then odoo will find those products from system and create an Inventory adjustment with given qty in file.
- Please choose the csv file format with correct seperator before import any csv file.
- Click the Import Inventory button to import the inventory.
To Export the Inventory files without quantity.
- Goto Inventory >> product variants. Select the varients and click on Action.
Export Inventory file option.
- Choose the file format and export the file.
- You just need to fill up the quantity in file and you can re-import the same file.
Import Inventory logs.
- You can see all the logs and errors when import inventory process gets some problem.
Files as example.
You will get 90 days free support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issue related to this module.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.